Reduced mobility and “slow to get up” might be the first signs that your pet is showing discomfort associated, not only with aging but, with strenuous exertion or hard work. Wholistic Joint Mobility™ is an all-in-one, organic, human-grade, joint support supplement that provides your pet with concentrated joint and cartilage support and protection in addition to other important nutrients—all in one tasty, easy-to-feed formula that dogs just love!
Wholistic Joint Mobility GLM™ delivers the key nutraceuticals needed to support hip and joints.
Because older dogs usually need total body support™ along with joint support, Wholistic Joint Mobility GLM™ also contains additional whole, organic, raw ingredients that provide a concentrated blend of supportive components—EFA’s, digestive enzymes, prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins, minerals and more. The pharmaceutical grade glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, key nutraceuticals that are especially important in older dogs, or in any working dog or large breed subject to joint stress, makes an extremely effective comprehensive joint formula that supports every aspect of an aging pet.
Wholistic Joint Mobility™ delivers Total Body Support™ with powerful benefits and support for:
- Hips and joints
- A Healthy immune system
- Helps Reduce Allergies
- Normal gut flora
- Powerful antioxidants
- Source of all 21 amino acids
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Digestive enzymes and probiotics
- High bioavailability
Made with only the highest quality, certified organic ingredients meant for human consumption, Joint Mobility™ is based on a unique blend of pure, premium ingredients including:
- Green Lipped Mussel: Rich in glucosamine, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and hyaluronic acid, all of which contribute to the viscosity of synovial fluid.
- Glucosamine: A natural building block of cartilage that is used in the rebuilding process
- MSM: Helps maintain normal, healthy connective tissue in joints; helps control symptoms of joint discomfort
- Patented Ester C®: The most effective, Body–Ready™ form of Vitamin C, which research has shown to be a necessary and vital component of cartilage formation; powerful antioxidant.
- Digest All Plus™ enzyme complex: aids in maintaining normal, healthy digistive function.
Size per bottle: 1 lb (454g)
Directions for use:
- Dogs 2-10 lbs - 1 teaspoon
- Dogs 11-20 lbs - 2 teaspoons
- Dogs 21-30 lbs - 1 tablespoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Dogs 61 lbs and over - 2 tablespoons
- Cats 1-7 lbs - 1 teaspoon
- Cats 8-14 lbs - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Cats 15lbs and over - 2 teaspoons
Mix in your pet’s regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals. Amount can be adjusted according to individual dog’s needs.
1 scoop = 1 tablespoon = 10g